Q&A about salary
- Joining this event is not possible anymore
About this event
- Board 2020 - 2021
- Date and time
- May 4, 2021 12:30 - 13:30
“The terms of employment for a geo-engineer in the Dutch Job Market”
At the end of your studies you will start the orientation for the start of your career.
There are plenty of opportunities for you as a young engineer. So what is a good way to start your job search?
Also, you will enter the phase of job interviews and negotiating job offers. In this lunch lecture career advisor Laurie van Bemmel will give you useful information on what you can expect for your first contract:
- What is an average salary for a young professional in the field of geo-engineering?
- Should I negotiate on the job offer at the start of my career?
- What are differences in terms of employment between companies and positions?
- What are primary and secondary conditions? What is a CAO?
Sign up for this lunch lecture by filling in the googleforum and you will receive the link for MS Teams. Also you will find the opportunity here to send in your questions regarding this topic.
Please login to view all participants